Sentinel Sentinel

cool graphisme! it's short but the idea is great! i really enjoyed thx for this simple, short but really nice game!

2d Spacer Shooter 2d Spacer Shooter

one life is not enought (that's my opinion^^)

DiginalByteStudios responds:

i know right

Notorious Inc. Notorious Inc.

i really enjoyed it! and yes a bit short you should make it bigger! and make something about saving the game ^^

2030: The Redemption 2030: The Redemption

Good improvement! you should continue but maybe add a music more motivating ^^

jogosgratispro responds:

Thanks for the feedback.

QWERT QWERT

fun and original, really cool

Diamonds ancient Egypt 2 Diamonds ancient Egypt 2

only one thing maybe you should change the colour of the square who marke the locked jewel...but that's just my point of view ^^ , the game work well and it's fun

commando omelet commando omelet

you should improve the view screen is too smal or clip are too fat i don't know haha but it's the big point for me ^^

I-Yuan:Escape Monster I-Yuan:Escape Monster

not too hard to find object but it's ok when it's too hard in that kind of game sometime you just give up haha

Shuinvy responds:

You're right XD Sometimes I confused I should make games easy to play or have challenging, but I prefer that people can solve the puzzle :) Thanks for playing!

Loose Loose

i love the idea of the environement changing continusely, the changing colour too it's nice for the view,
a bit simple but it's fun

Super Robot Platformer Super Robot Platformer

graphisme are but it's not a big probleme, hittest are good and the game is fluid, maybe you can had a timer or something to improve the challenge, a volume controler too and informe the user how to restart the game actually it's R i think ^^

paulius986 responds:

Yeah thanks i forgot about respawn, i'm gonna write it in author comments.